DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser that are saying this company never shipped out the books as promised to the listed Golf Courses and or never received them or ever heard of them either. This company is a fraud and does not have any affiliation with the clubs listed on the advertisement and paper work submitted. We spent money on the art work and Paid money to them, I guess Lessons learned from another *** Florida Company promising the world, There Liars and Cheats I hope the Arizona States Attorney does something about this company.

Had an Experience with SportsAndLeisureGuide?

Comments

I agree with the original post. We spent money to advertise with this company - but had suspicion it may be a scam. Got fooled by their professional looking website. They were pushing us to join by stating the publication deadline was coming up in 2-3 weeks. Never sent us a sample as promised.

Beware- 3 weeks after we payed them, our credit card had fraudulent activity on it.

They mailed a few books to us 4 months after promised, but we did not see any in the golf clubs (checked 3 clubs). Did not receive any customer calls from this advertisement. A real company would keep in touch with customers if publication would be late, but they did not.

When is it enough??